
i'm going to start by saying this picture was NOT taken today- it is only 69 degrees right now so skirt and tank top not quite warm enough. BUT oh my gosh! 69 degrees! i am so happy! i LOOOOOOOOOVE fall weather! (i don't think i can put enough emphasises on the LOOOOVE part!) fall is full of great things like trips to the apple orchard, playing in big piles of leaves, picking pumpkins at the farm, and of course COOL temperatures! YAY!! woo hoo for fall!
today has been great again. playgroup started back up and it was great to be back. it is nice to have a good place to take bean where she can have fun with other kids. (and i don't have to be her source of entertainment!) she was scared at first but warmed up in about 2 minutes so everything was fine. we all had a really good time.
tomorrow library story time starts up again. so we will be headed there to pick out new books, listen to stories, and sing and dance.
my thoughts right now are on this subject (because it is FALL outside!)- what should bean be for halloween??? i really would like to try to make the costume this year BUT what will i be making? i just can't come up with anything that i'm really excited about. she was a chicken her first year and a witch last year. hmmmm......
3 comments:
Hmm What should Bean be?
Make her something she knows, for sure, so that she can go around and tell everyone who or what she is.
Adam is being a pirate! and I think we're going to find a way to make Matthew one, too. See the fun in having two?! :)
P.S.> You looked great today!! :) I don't care what you say, you did! so... pttthhh... lol :)
I so totally agree with you about fall. LOVE IT!!! Yay for cooler weather.
I'm not sure yet what Nadia will be for Halloween either...I'm lazy, tho, and I'm not making a costume, so I'll just let her pick something out herself. ;o) I'm betting she choses kitty of puppy
The Baby Angel always chose characters from books for her 'dress-up' parties (not so much Halloween in UK and Aus). I used to love making her costumes! Of course that was before I worked full time again and had to start sewing costumes for school musicals !!!!! (chizz chizz chizz) But I think if Adam is being a pirate, Bean could be either a lady pirate (headscarf and sword) or Wendy from Peter Pan...all you need is a nightgown and some fairy dust :-D Have fun with it! (....on your good days....on your bad days forget about it and remind yourself that they have great fairy costumes at K Mart)
Post a Comment