
here is my shot of bean for today's theme- fair! we weren't actually at a fair (we are at a small town festival) but she is eating her very first funnel cake. i think that funnel cakes qualify as fair food, so here we are. :)
she worked really hard licking all the powdered sugar off those pieces of funnel cake. she did eat it, she just wanted to remove all traces of sugar first. what a turkey! ha!
so, do you have any fair pictures?? head on over to tracey's and share them, we'd all love to see them!
oh, mommee, my birthday is actually tuesday.... ;)
6 comments:
Cut me a break... my days and nights are off. lol I knew the date, I promise!!!! :) haha.
I love this picture, btw... It is very important to always half-pick your nose while eating a funnel cake... haha. She is just too cute. She better marry one of my boys. lol
Oooh, funnel cake! Cute! Funny that she's almost picking her nose. ;o)
I'm smiling at the photo and the story. I can see that sweet face and a little tongue lapping away at the sugar. :)
The Bean is precious.
Oh! So sweet. And a girl after my own heart...who can resist funnel cake?
Your pics always make me laugh! And I am really proud cos I know what a funnel cake is now :-D
Yummy looks like she enjoyed her funnel cake
Post a Comment