
today is thusday, which means its time for thursday's theme!
today's theme is drip. thus this delightful picture of my daughter with a giant drip of drool pouring from her mouth! hooray! HA!
you see we took her to the splash park for the first time yesterday. she was so excited- until we got there. she was terrified and began to cry. the drool just comes when she starts crying like that. of course i'm the mean mom that makes her go in even though she is crying. i knew she would like it if she just did it! i was right, of course. about 3 minutes later she was running through the water like a crazy person and loving every second of it. why all the drama when we got there?!?! i mean really! :)
i added a couple of bonus shots of her actually enjoying the water. she has asked twice if we could go back already. will we go back? of course! it is clearly fun and FREE so why not!

if you want to see more drips go visit tracey at picture this! you won't be disappointed, i'm sure! better yet, if you have a shot that is a great drip image, share it! :)
10 comments:
She is such a cutie. Glad she ended up having fun!
OH I love the drool!!! hahaha. I won't show Adam that picture- Bean might not like her future husband to see that embarrassing moment... hahah.
I cannot WAIT to take the kids to that park! Look at what fun she had!!! :)
Awesome shots!
You go Mom---sometimes kids just don't know what's good for them.
Glad it all turned out well!
Fun shot---no the lovely kind of drips, but real life spit drips. :-)
Aaaawwwwwwww! I just want to cuddle her!!! I so relate to the "you WILL love it" thing! Ask me about Tokyo Disney someday!!!! (sigh) but she did love it eventually!!!!
That's a drip, alright! Cute. I would have made my boys go in, too, for the very same reason. They'd love it after they found out what it was all about!
LOL, that "drip" is too funny! Love the other shots, too. We're still working on Nadia to enjoy the waterpark...she's still leery of the water in the face.
Ah, girl drama! We have a lot of that at our house, too (including me:) A really fun picture.
Free? I'd be there all the time! i'm glad she warmed up to the idea and enjoyed herself
Wow that looks like fun! Anywhere near the chicago land area? I'd love to go!
Looks like she's having a great time. Very cute!
Post a Comment